Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Emmalia

So much has happened, & why things have happened this way I can not explain.
All I know is I love Josh our family & friends.
Little one, we found out we were pregnant with you In January 2009.
We had a date planned to see the movie Twilight so after the movie I told Josh the good news. I thought it would be better to share the news between just us first.
It was fun to see his reaction. I gave him a Sobe (to help him breath;)
Just kidding he was excited.
Things where going pretty well until the end of May when I began to get sleepy. As it turns out I have pregnancy onset allergy's/Asthma. The main thing is Dust mites. Are little Dog Blackie had mites & so when the humidity came with summer I got pretty sick. For the most part I could not even enter our home for more than an hour. I stayed for the most part with friends or camped out on the back deck. It was so very hard but I knew you where going to be very special & I love you enough. Because I love you, I would go though anything.
1st I want you to know that we love you very much & so do your brothers & sisters. Naomi is probably the most excited for your arrival, then David he will be your protector, McKaylee is our little Angel & I know she will be there for you. Spencer, well he is the baby of the family, so you are going to have to work with him the most, but I believe you two could be the very closest.
Your Daddy will always be there for you, I know him to be a good honest man one you can always turn to.
I simply love you, unconditionally. Love Mom

(Going Dancing from the movie seven brides for seven brothers)
"Emmalia, Emmalia, How I love my little baby girl.
Emmalia Emmalia How I love my little baby girl.
you are so darn fun & sweet to me,
how I'd like to dance & make you glee
Emmalia Emmalia, how I love You.

No comments: